Wednesday, June 1, 2016

MAKING HIM PROUD

I was walking past a primary school and my ears were filled with cries of  "We are the winner".  I know most of us still recall that chant. This continued till I left the street and I was smiling at myself remembering back in those days in shorts and shirt. Right at that moment a new thought swept through my mind and settled there.
God has less and less of his children to boast about. Remember uncle Job? There are not so many 'Job' nowadays.  Just like the team chant of the Children,  am quite certain that's  how the heavenly squad goes chanting too when a Christian is victorious.  Just picture it,  picture Angel Gabriel,  Angel Michael and others,  the Twelve elders,  Jesus all boasting of you and rejoicing to the shame of the enemy.
My fellow believers,  let's stop giving evidences and witnesses to the devil, that which can be presented against us in the Holy court. Let's make our advocate Jesus proud.
"Keep Repping" the father,  Kingdom sons and daughters.

No comments: